We welcome non-riding family and friends on our tours. They may join us and participate in different ways:-
- They could be accommodated in the support vehicle (subject to space).
- We can add an additional passenger vehicle.
- They can follow in a hire car or 4x4 vehicle.
- They can accompany parts of the the tour on a motorcycle, scooter, electric bike or bicycle.
- They can stay in Chiang Mai (or any city) and join for a specific portion of the tour.
We can arrange for family and friends to be looked after. We can mix in a number of activities such as massage, spas, golf fishing, shooting, cycling, hiking, rafting, photography or visiting ancient monuments and temples. They can even be assigned their own guides. It's up to your imagination.