GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR (5 DAYS)
- Day 1: We leave Chiang Mai and head north towards Chiang Dao Caves. We visit Doi Ang Khang in the Fang Province, its jagged peaks rise abruptly from the Fang River Valley. We then ride on towards Tha Ton for a nights stay.
- Day 2: We leave Tha Thon and visit Doi Mae Salong. We then explore the Tham Lung Cave, which shot to international prominence when a group of footballers became trapped in the cave during heavy floods in 2018. We then arrive in the Golden Triangle and spend the night in this notorious town.
- Day 3: We leave the Golden Triangle and Travel through the city of Chiang Rai. We then visit the White temple to the south and pass through the Doi Luang National Park towards Phayao which is located on a beautiful silver shimmering lake (known as Kwan Phayao) surrounded by palm trees and mountains in the distance.
- Day 4: After spending some more time exploring the lake, we depart Phayao and ride through the Khun Chae National Park towards the Mae Ngat Dam and reservoir. We leave the bikes and jump into a long-tail boat which will take us to our floating accommodation under the stars.
- Day 5: The boat collects us after breakfast and we head back to shore and collect the bikes. We drive south towards Chiang Mai but turn towards the Samoeng Viewpoint (part of the famous Samoeng Loop). We then ride to the beautiful Doi Suthep Temple that overlooks Chiang Mai. Riding back down towards the walled city of Chiang Mai.
Chiang Mai, the Kingdom’s second-largest city, is one of the few places in Thailand where it is possible to experience both historical and modern Thai culture coexisting side by side. The centre of Chiang Mai is retained within ancient walls. Chiang Mai today is a city of art and culture. More.....
Chiang Rai is a city in northern Thailand, in the mountainous province of the same name. The city is near the border of Laos. Nightlife, entertainment, and shopping are concentrated in the area around the town's Clock Tower. More....
The Golden Triangle is a notorious area where the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet at the confluence of the Ruak and Mekong rivers. Historically the Golden Triangle was an area known for opium production. More....
Located on a beautiful shimmering lake (known as Kwan Phayao) surrounded by palm trees and mountains in the distance, Phayao is a very picturesque Thai town that receives few tourists. Phayao sits between two National Parks; Doi Phu Nang National Park and Mae Yom National Park, both of which offer superb challenging roads. More....